ROCKLIN (CBS13) — A family stopped by Rocklin fire station 25 to thank the first responders that helped save their daughter Genevieve last week.
The family called 911 last week when their 18-month-old was choking and not breathing. Both Rocklin and Lincoln fire responded and began care to clear the child’s airway obstruction.READ MORE: Wednesday's Show Info. (6/29/22)
Engine 25 then arrived on the scene and Rocklin firefighter paramedic Beland assumed care and provided advanced life support to the child.READ MORE: Stockton Police Release New Video, Hoping To Crack 2017 Homicide Cold Case
When the ambulance arrived the child was taken to the hospital and recovered from there.MORE NEWS: Tuesday's Show Info. (6/28/22)
The family took the time to thank the first responders and let them know Genevieve is okay Tuesday.