ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — A truck containing 18 tons of Crisco sticks headed to a grocery store chain distribution center was stolen in a Florida city.
St. Petersburg Police say that a tractor-trailer containing the 36,000 pounds of vegetable shortening was snatched Sunday morning.
The truck was destined for a Publix distribution center in Lakeland. Authorities said the stolen tractor was a 2005 red Volvo, with a Florida tag and had the business name of “NS Express LLC on both sides of the cab. The trailer was a white Hyundai.
Crisco can be used for frying or making delicious baked goods.
- Police: Bicyclist Struck, Killed By Vehicle In Rancho Cordova Accident
- Teen Dies After Being Hit By Car, Dragged For Blocks
- Kohl’s Plans To Hire 90,000 Seasonal Workers For The Holidays
- Report: Newegg Data Breach Exposed Customer Credit Card Info
- Roseville Boy’s Football Dreams Come True With Memorable Touchdown