SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) — San Joaquin County Sheriff Steve Moore said if it’s what the citizens want, he’d be open to splitting the department.
- Forensic Pathologist Steps Down Amid Claims Of Pressure From Sheriff
- Sheriff Responds To Controversy Over Pathologist’s Sudden Resignation
- Famous Pathologist Resigns After He Says Sheriff Removed Hand From Corpse
- Former County Employee Is Third To Speak Out Against San Joaquin County Sheriff
- Pathologists Who Resigned Call For San Joaquin County Sheriff-Coroner Split
The move comes in the wake of the resignation of two pathologists who said the sheriff directly interfered with their findings and removed hands from at least five bodies.