The whole point of wearing a suit is to create a sleek, smooth look for yourself. So you don’t want to ruin that dapper silhouette by stuffing your pockets with too many accouterments, and in such a way that they create unbecoming bulges in your clothing. Hauling around a bunch of stuff not only distorts the proper shape of your suit, but can also distort its fine fabric, putting unnecessary wear and tear on the material.
Instead, when it comes to carrying your formal/professional EDC in a stylish way, the name of the game is minimalism and balance. You want to pare down the things you carry with you, and distribute them evenly throughout your pockets.
More Manly Minute Posts
- Manly Minute: A Bigger Small Space
- Manly Minute: You and Your Mother
- Manly Minute: 5 Reasons Men Get Jealous
- Manly Minute: 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Men
- Manly Minute: Tips for Building Muscle
- Manly Minute: Keep This in Your Car
- Manly Minute: Your Final Will & Testament
- Manly Minute: 5 Rules For Long-Distance Love
- Manly Minute: Finding a Good Tailor
- Manly Minute: 5 Reasons to Get Your Kids Into Music