The whole point of wearing a suit is to create a sleek, smooth look for yourself. So you don’t want to ruin that dapper silhouette by stuffing your pockets with too many accouterments, and in such a way that they create unbecoming bulges in your clothing. Hauling around a bunch of stuff not only distorts the proper shape of your suit, but can also distort its fine fabric, putting unnecessary wear and tear on the material.
Instead, when it comes to carrying your formal/professional EDC in a stylish way, the name of the game is minimalism and balance. You want to pare down the things you carry with you, and distribute them evenly throughout your pockets.
More Manly Minute Posts
- Manly Minute: Flying like a Gentleman
- Manly Minute: Prep Your Stomach for Turkey
- Manly Minute: Carry Stuff in Your Suit
- Manly Minute: Gaining Weight in the Winter
- Manly Minute: She Said Yes, Now What?
- Manly Minute: Spotless Sneakers
- Manly Minute: Cowboy Boots
- Manly Minute: 5 New Job Questions
- Manly Minute: Finding your Perfect Pet
- Manly Minute: Protect Your Family Like VIPs