Congratulations! Right now you’re as thin as you’ll be all year. And halfway through the holiday season, all of that dedication to staying healthy will fall apart like a derelict gingerbread house scheduled for the food compactor. Why? According to Jonathan Ross, award-winning personal trainer and author of Abs Revealed, you can thank decreased daylight, low temperatures, and holidays that, as far as your diet is concerned, turn into holi-months. That doesn’t take into account the office-kitchen cookies, the sugary coffee drinks, or whatever figgy pudding abomination your mom snuck into the fridge. Here are the culprits behind your holiday fall from grace – and a few ways to fight them.
More Manly Minute Posts
- Manly Minute: Flying like a Gentleman
- Manly Minute: Prep Your Stomach for Turkey
- Manly Minute: Carry Stuff in Your Suit
- Manly Minute: Gaining Weight in the Winter
- Manly Minute: She Said Yes, Now What?
- Manly Minute: Spotless Sneakers
- Manly Minute: Cowboy Boots
- Manly Minute: 5 New Job Questions
- Manly Minute: Finding your Perfect Pet
- Manly Minute: Protect Your Family Like VIPs