Walmart Recalls Aromatherapy Spray Over Deadly BacteriaIt was a mystery by any definition of the word -- a rare tropical infection that had sickened people in the decidedly non-tropical states of Minnesota and Kansas, as well as Texas. The first patient to get sick, in Kansas in March, died.
Scientists In California Accidentally Discover Bacteria That Eats MetalScientists have discovered a type of bacteria that eats and gets its calories from metal, after suspecting they exist for more than a hundred years but never proving it.
Holiday Reminder: Tell Kids 'No' When It Comes To Raw Cookie DoughThe holidays are here, and plenty of families will be in the kitchen baking up sweet treats. There are some kitchen safety tips that you should keep in mind.
Man Dies Of Bacterial Infection After Eating Oysters In RestaurantHealth officials say the customer was exposed to a bacterial infection known as Vibrio vulnificus and died just two days after visiting the Sarasota eatery.
Do You Know What's Growing On Your Kitchen Towel?Researchers have found a concerning amount of bacteria grows on kitchen towels.
Bathroom Hand Dryers Spray Feces Particles On Your Hands, Study SaysResearchers say the machines which are designed to blow hot air on you are actually sucking up feces particles and spraying them onto your hands.
Antibiotic Resistant 'Nightmare Bacteria' Spreading In U.S., CDC WarnsInfections of this kind are "virtually untreatable with modern medicine," CDC Principal Deputy Director Dr. Anne Schuchat said in a press briefing on April 3.
Dangerous Type Of Bacteria Can Strike Humans And DogsDoctors and veterinarians are warning about a hidden threat from a deadly bacteria that people can contract from their dogs. A growing number of pets are getting the infection, and it’s easily spread and often missed.