Cambi Brown anchors the weekend edition of Good Day Sacramento and reports during the week on Good Day Sacramento and CBS13 News.
13 Questions With… Cambi Brown
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in Elk Grove, CA
- Where is your favorite local place to eat? Vallejo’s or Tres Hermanas
- Do you have any pets? Polly Pocket. She is a Yorkie and 8 years old
- What is your favorite social media platform? Instagram @cambibrown
- If you didn’t work in TV news what would you be doing? I think I would be advising companies about media relations
- What is the most memorable story you’ve covered at CBS13/CW31? A woman had breast cancer and was saying goodbye to her breasts. Her family was so upbeat and positive and I still see them out in Roseville. (You can watch that story HERE)
- What is your favorite season? Summer
- Who is the fellow reporter/anchor you text the most? Tina Macuha GO FOLLOW HER ON INSTAGRAM
- When do you wake up on a workday? Weekend? Workday 3 am, weekend 4:30 am
- Why do you love Northern California? We have the best weather and are closest to all the fun things to do
- Where was your best vacation ever? Cruise with my grandparents, mom, and brother because we were all together
- Favorite sport to watch in person? On TV? BASKETBALL GO KINGS
- Favorite TV show? Movie? Obviously, Good Day Sacramento..you should watch it!!
Request to have Cambi speak at an event