CBS Original series B POSITIVE, Thursday, Nov. 4 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.
Thanksgiving Cupcake Class
Friday 5:30 pm
The Creative Space
1525 U St.
FB: Sugar Sweetery
Discount code: gooddaysac10off
Pet of the Week
Same-Day Adoption Appointments
Tuesday through Saturday
6201 Florin-Perkins Road
New in the Neighborhood: Vine And Grain
iLoveVine.com or @vineandgrain
Discount Code: GOODDAY25 (25% off for tuning in from 11/4-11/11)
Misc. Info: ALL One of my main vendors is the Sacramento Honey Company on X street (formerly Sacramento Beekeeping supply)
Randi Hayes Cookies
Facebook: Randi Raye’s Cookie Comany
Rosalinda Randall / Etiquette Expert
Facebook: rosalinda oropeza randall
1. Local regulations:
– Research current county regulations.
– Inform your guests.
2. Personal beliefs and protocols: Consider your practices and level of anxiety before planning a gathering.
– Protocols: Too many? Too few?
– Will you Require proof of Vax? Or recent COVID test result?
– Will you Require masks (Optional/unvaccinated…)?
– Does the same apply to children (age min/max)?
3. Adjusting/Enforcing Your Personal Protocols:
– Are you willing to adjust or enforce your personal protocols.
– Is your family/partner in agreement?
– Who will be the enforcer?
– Are you willing to accommodate guest’s preferences or needs?
– Will you provide masks, space, sanitizer…
4. Guest List: Because of the strong differing of opinions regarding today’s political climate and the COVID vaccine, you may want to rethink your guest list.
– Do they all have tempered personalities?
– Are you ready to handle a heated argument?
5. Invitations: Accepting and Declining
– Decline without explanations or contempt.
– Accepting with conditions.
– Options: Ask if you can stop by for a short time. Wear a mask. Visit outdoors (weather permitting). Get together after the holidays.
6. Host duties: 4 things you can do to create a more comfortable setting: (solicit assistance from family/friend)
– Provide disposal hand towels. (place a note, some people do not know what they’re for)
– Have hand sanitizer dispensers available and visible in all high-traffic areas.
– Wipe down high traffic areas regularly. Especially the restroom.
– Buffet style table; change serving utensils; spread dishes apart; ask a few at a time serve themselves