TRUCKEE (CBS13) — The Nevada County Sheriff’s Office has identified all six of the passengers who were killed when the luxury jet they were flying in crashed last month in Truckee.
Here are the victims:READ MORE: Footage Released Of Carjacking Suspect's Assault On Sacramento Sheriff's Deputy
- Thomas Ebaugh, 56, of Lakeville, Minnesota
- Kevin Kvarnlov, 34, of Mendota Heights, Minnesota
- Christine Thomas, 33, of La Quinta, California
- Ryan Thomas, 38, of La Quinta, California
- Alberto Montero De Collado De La Rosa, 43, of Mexico
- John Dunn, 62, of Dallas, Texas
Alberto and Ebaugh were piloting the plane, the sheriff’s office says.READ MORE: President Biden Releases Federal Funds To Aid Fire Hose Shortage In California
The luxury jet crashed onto the Ponderosa Golf Course near the Truckee-Tahoe Airport on July 26.MORE NEWS: Thief Takes Off With Antelope Woman’s Bright Yellow Cotton Candy Trailer
Both the NTSB and FAA are investigating was caused the plane to crash.