SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Sacramento County bar was the scene of a fire late Wednesday morning.

The incident started around 10 a.m. at the Ye Old Sticky Wicket bar near Madison Avenue and Hemlock Street.

READ MORE: Woman Drowns At Shrinking Folsom Lake, Leaving Young Nephew Alone on Shore

Metro Fire says crews were able to knock down the flames within a half-hour. No injuries were reported.

MORE NEWS: State Water Officials Preparing To Make Emergency Cutbacks To Growers And Ranchers

The fire was caused by an overheating in a refrigeration unit.  The extent of the damage is unclear at this point.