CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A fire broke out at a garage at a Citrus Heights on Monday.
The fire happened on Victory Way. According to firefighters, the homeowner was working in the detached garage, using a candle for light, according to Sac Metro Fire statement. He tells firefighters he blew out the candle, but it reignited, causing a propane tank to explode.READ MORE: Gold Artifacts Stolen In Sacramento History Museum Break-in
All of his tools were reported destroyed.
No other structures were threatened.READ MORE: 44 Structures Now Destroyed As Dixie Fire Grows To 240,795 Acres
MORE NEWS: Search Continues For Woman Missing Following Boating Accident