Email: bcrouch@kmaxtv.com
Twitter: @BethanyCrouchTV
Bethany on Facebook

Bethany Crouch reports for Good Day Sacramento and anchors the CBS13 morning news.

An enthusiastic storyteller, Bethany loves creating memorable, intriguing, community-based television.

For the last decade, Bethany reported and anchored locally at FOX40, where she met her husband during a live TV interview. The couple takes full advantage of this beautiful state, exploring its diverse treasures with their five-year-old Australian Shepherd, Charlie.

Her first TV job out of college was in Rapid City, South Dakota. Before moving to Sacramento in 2007, Bethany produced and anchored a morning show for the CBS duopoly KEPR/KIMA in Eastern Washington.

Bethany has served as a board member for Big Brothers Big Sisters, helping to organize fundraisers for the non-profit. She has emceed a variety of local events including Sac Fashion Week, the Best by Russian Speaking Community Award Show and Pageant, the Department of Transportation’s Women in Transportation Fashion Show and Art of Living’s Meditation 2.0 with humanitarian and spiritual leader, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

Bethany is a graduate of Chapman University’s Film and Television program. A transplant originally from Arizona, Bethany now considers Northern California home.

Comments (7)
  1. paula jimenez says:

i miss you on Fox 40.

2. Deanna says:

Love love Bethany! Congrats on joining Good Day!

3. Paul Ulyak says:

First, welcome to Goodday Sacramento. You grace the screen. My wife says you wear awesome colors that compliment you. When will you have your own show segment ? For example, happenings for the boys/girl club ? Anything from events, getting ideas to help them out. About 50 years ago, my mother got me involved in boys club of America as my father passed when I was two years old. It gave me a sense of belonging. Got to go fishing, another mentor got me into coin collecting which I still enjoy to this day. Thank you for your work with the club.
    Respectfully sent,
    Paul from Twain Harte Ca

4. Jeffrey Lee says:

So good to see Bethany again….a huge lost for Foxless 40…Bethany is so way better to watch and listen to. I’ve switched to 31.

5. Donna Iturreria says:

Where have you been miss you.

6. Donna Iturreria says:

When are you coming back ? MISS YOU

7. norman says:

HI BEAUTIFUL I watch you on fox40 too.YOUR a star you have a very powerful voice I like that your hotness and your voice makes you a woman of many great talents.YOUR the best I pray that you become even more famous