Enjoy this recipe during the Easter weekend!
2 Red Grapefruits
2 Avocados (Ripe Hass)
2 Tbs. Lemon Juice (Fresh)
2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
2 Tbs. Honey
1/4 Cup Mint Leaves (Freshly Cut)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Cut the top and bottom of your grapefruit, then cut off and peel. Cut the sections, leaving the membranes, put the sections in the bowl.
2. Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds. With a melon baller, scoop out the balls from the melon flesh. Add the melon balls to the segments. Chill the fruit for at least 30 minutes.
3. Cut the avocados in half. Discard the pit. Cut each in half. Peel off the skin, then cut the flesh into chunks.
4. Toss the avocados into the fruit mixture.
5. Mix the oil, lemon juice, honey, chopped mint, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour the dressing over the fruit mixture. Toss gently.
7. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve immediately.