Lori Wallace reports for Good Day Sacramento!

13 Questions With… Lori Wallace

1. Where did you grow up? Elk Grove
  2. What is your ideal scenario for a day off? Early run on a Saturday morning, coffee, kids sports and family time
  3.  How did you decide to be a reporter/anchor? Watching the news
  4. What was your favorite toy growing up? Barbies
  5.  Where is your favorite local place to eat? Quick and easy? Selland’s/Dos Coyotes More Time? Zocalo, Tres Hermanas, One Speed, too many to name!
  6.  Do you have any pets? A Goldendoodle named Max
  7.  What is your favorite social media platform? Instagram @tvloriwallace
  8.    What is your favorite season? Can never decide between Summer & Fall
  9.  Who is the fellow reporter/anchor you text the most? Julissa
  10. When do you wake up on a workday? Weekend? Workday 3:10am/Weekend 7:00am
  11. Why do you love Northern California? The weather, the landscape, and all of the outdoor activities right where we live!
  12. Where was your best vacation ever? Every vacation at the beach
  13.  Favorite sport to watch in person? On TV? Basketball…Go Kings!

On Twitter: @TVloriwallace
Facebook

Comments (23)
  1. karen allen says:

I miss watching you and Cody, But I thought you changed positions as a reporter and there was a new girl who took your place? I now live in Oregon and don’t get you guys up here.

2. ~kelly says:

is Lori rpegnant?

3. anita says:

hi my name anita is am a mother of 5 kids i was we hav no money for xmas gifts for my kids we a loosing are house and car all i am asking if smeone could hel with xmas present my lder kids understands my 17,17 18,19, but my 4 yr old dnt she ask why we hav no christmas tree or any gifts it breaks my heart

1. stephen says:

its the news not the North Pole. Shes not Santa Claus as far as the older kids understanding they should there almost adults. when I was young we had no tree and no presents. But we had each other be thankful for that its not all about buying presents.

4. Lydia Almanza says:

Hi Lori, first of all “Congratulations” on your pregnancy. I am a daily viewer of the Good Day Sacramento CW31 show 7 days a week and as they say “curiosity killed the cat” and I had to chime in and ask Cody and Neda if you had a baby bump showing on your segment with Mark the produce man. I did not think that they would show it live! Well “the cat is out of the bag” and it is great news! It’s great to see you all have fun at all expense.. Take Care
    Lydia in Vacaville

5. Amy McGarvey says:

congratulations to you and your family on the new baby coming soon,!!!!

6. Marlene says:

Lori, I wish you were still co-hosting the weekend edition of GDS. You were great!!!

7. Bob says:

Congrats on the new addition. I have enjoyed yu on the am weekend show. Please talk to Cody and have him get a new co anchor. That guy really doesn’t help anything. I think it helps him to have a lady on with him to balance the show. If they want a man, have them bring in Allan from the field. Anyway, you are great.

8. Shannan Fraser says:

Good Morning Lori,

Just wondering, why is it that GDS can tell us about every sports event, the 60th Anniversary of the Discovery Museum, this lady to drank nothing but water for a year and Cody’s new jeans, but still completely drop the ball when it comes to the Easyrider Bike Show at the Convention Center this weekend? Not everyone is in to sports, museums or cooking. There are some of us who enjoy the beauty of a motorcycle and the freedom of riding. Please, don’t ignore those of us who watch your show that ride.

9. Jacqueline says:

Lori is my absolute favorite team member (ever) on good day sac. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Wish we could see you more on GDS and less of other people!

10. Jennifer Robinson says:

Hi Lori, I agree I wish we could see you more…you’re wonderful. My daughter Lauren and I met you at “Spotlight” in Elk Grove. Lauren dances for Miss Lisa. You were so nice and so friendly. It was really special to meet someone we always watch on TV. Best wishes on your upcoming addition. How exciting!!!

11. Gail Lopez says:

oh ya my kind of girl!!! She loves to scrapbook!!!!!

12. debbie says:

Congratulations on the new baby coming. I am not privy to any information on the sex of the baby but I have a pretty good predict record. I say it’s a boy. That’s news only if you don’t know already. That’s my two cents anyway…

13. Connie says:

Congratulations on your new little one. I didn’t get to see your pic with him this morning. Was busy in the other part of the house but heard Cody say the baby was born, I believe yesterday. Lots of good wishes.

14. Donna Sims says:

Hi Lori, your baby is aaaaaaaadorable!

15. eddie says:

i thought at one time you mentioned your mother was from San Jose, is her name Margo? I”m only curious, if so she was a family friend.

16. Barbara says:

Lori: It’s “roofs”, not “rooves”. Common mistake.

17. bob says:

TRASH ENOUGH SIAD

18. jo says:

i wish we could see more of you

19. steve says:

the first time i watched gd you had on a genie costume showing that awsome belly,watching everysince.

20. arturo molina says:

you ”r”geting cute by a day

1. arturo molina says:

you ”r” geting cute by a day

21. Erin M says:

It’s so good to see Lori back on Good Day, you are one of my favorite