If you would like CBS13/CW31 to sponsor your program or event, please submit a proposal. It should include the following:
1. Event date(s), time(s) and location
2. Title of the program
3. Background about the event. For instance, who does it benefit? How many years has the event been held, and how many people are expected to attend?
4. Are other media sponsors involved in this event?
5. How will the proceeds of this event be used?
6. Tell us specifically what you would like CBS 13/CW 31 to do for the event (i.e. program/event on-air promotion, on-air talent, news coverage, etc.)
We get many requests for our television stations to sponsor events, so the earlier you get your request into us, the better!
Submitting your project proposal a year out is ideal. We will review your proposal to determine if we can fit it into our existing calendar of station sponsored events. We will contact you with our decision, so please make sure a contact person’s email is also included in your proposal.
Project proposals should be submitted to:
Community Partnerships Coordinator
2713 KOVR Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95605
You can reach her by phone at (916) 374-1363 or by email at email@example.com.