Dishin’ With Tina
La Bonne Soupe Cafe is back open and the people are lining up outside to get a bowl of this delicious soup!
If you’re looking for some delicious Thai Food, look no further than Thai Smile.
Tina checks out Sekou’s BBQ and the man behind it all. Sekou is a man dedicated to his family and community and he can really dish up the food!
Coffee, smoothies… and Caribbean? Check out Cafe Connection near the State Capitol to see how it all comes together.
Who makes great tacos in Woodland? Check out Maria’s Cantina for the answer.
This restaurant has gotten a lot of buzz for its chicken and waffles. Chef and co-owner James Williams says the food reminds him the food he’d get at his grandmother’s house.
Try their bacon and cheddar burger with the house-made sauce. Skip’s is relatively new, but it’s here to stay!
The aroma of roasted coffee and the smell of freshly baked pastries leads you to Old Soul Company, a concept that became real 5 years ago for friends Tim Jordan and Jason Griest.
Another restaurant that prides itself on down-home menu items, the Esquire Grill now has a location at the airport.
Want a great burger? When we asked, the bacon cheeseburger was one of the favorites with customers.
- Felt the earthquake a few minutes ago! Sitting on the couch & saw chimes and hanging lamp sway! Birds freaked out. 4 hours ago
- Yummy lunch w/@trockss at @HockFarm #Impressed http://t.co/h7fq2nClDe 10 hours ago
- @Cress5 whaaaat? 10 hours ago
- Tickets still avail! Guest Chef Night at Plates!Red Hot Mamas are cooking up Filipino cuisine you don't want to miss! eatatplates.com 14 hours ago
- Such an awesome live shot-- Gregangelo museum. Check it out! @gooddaysac instagram.com/p/ZqYoxqFF-B/ 14 hours ago