Whose Ear Is It?

It's Ken's!
It's Ken's!
It's Julissa's!
It's Julissa's!
Categories: Photo Galleries

Latest Galleries

Good Day Goes Halloween!The Good Day set was transformed for Halloween!
Cyclone Hits Fiji
Behind The Scenes: Decorating For ChristmasThis past weekend, the Good Day set got into the Holiday spirit with incredible decorations from BalsamHill.com A total of 110 man hours went into decorating the set between Saturday 11/21 and Sunday 11/22. The set includes 12 Trees; 8 lighted wreaths; 90 feet of garland; hundreds of ornaments and thousands of lights; and one 5-foot drumming nutcracker
Pics: 20th Anniv. Photo BoothCheck out these photos from the photo booth at our 20th Anniversary show!!!
Good Day's 20th Anniversary
In Photos: Cara Delevigne
Good Day 80s Photos
Toots On The Young and the Restless

1. Maureen says:

My Mother and I had our ears stapled to lose weight. When you got hungry you were to rut them and it would take you hunger away. Still trying to lose weight so you can guess how well that worked.

1. Sevim says:

TrishLester on June 18, 2007 If the saga of the 50-year-old car interests you, check out the title track from my new CD, Plymouth Belvedere, rseeaeld just last month (country tune about an embarrassing old car). Can you relate? Please pass the word along, particularly to any radio stations in Oklahoma that should be playin’ the song. Google Trish Lester and you can hear the song and read lyrics on my music page. And, of course, the CD is for sale, too. Trish Lester, Singer/Songwriter, Santa Clarita, California

1. Alla says:

16a13635216A lot of thanks for all your albuvale hard work on this web site. Kate really loves working on internet research and it’s really easy to see why. Most people hear all relating to the dynamic way you offer insightful tricks through your website and in addition foster participation from other individuals on that area of interest while our own simple princess is certainly studying a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a great job. 187

2. Arun says:

dakidakov on January 11, 2009 They don’t have the patuterion but Kia has the same quality as Toyota, cuz think. If Kia were crap and they gave Such a long warranty for everything people will start to return faulty cars and Kia Would go bankrupt from repairing KIas. So i think this warranty Which Kia Gives is to show that they are really confident in their car’s Quality. END

2. Maureen says:

sorry you were to rub not rut the staple

1. Nathaniel says:

Asslamoalaikum. I was wondering what a roespn can do if he has natural defect in these organs i.e. Eyes and Ears ? I hope here what is meant by heart is the innerself/soul/ruh/spirit etc.

3. nora j winn says:

I had my ear stapled for weight loss in 1976 with my room mate. We were also given a low carb/high protein diet. The diet worked, staple infected my ear so bad that I took a pair of pliers and pulled it out myself. Unfortunately, the ends of the staple were bent. It hurt but not as much as the infection.

1. Tanjeem says:

paris4185 on June 10, 2011 the banks don’t care if we live or die. they’d gladly see us all uxeangeinatsd if they thought it’d increase their profit margin. they just don’t give a damn. Once you understand that everything else makes perfect sense.

4. D-LOVE says:

that dont make sense! it never made no body lose weight piercing their ear & you stapled yours…..ouch!

1. Sonali says:

snitchboy12 on August 28, 2010 My nreifd the banks are in trouble. The (Fed Reserve bank) gives loans to bank of america 0% loan, and then they turn around and charge you a god number in intrest. They are racking up your intrest rate because they are trying to clean their books out. They don’t care if you fail because they can write it off. MMM they make money out of air and loan it and, if you don’t pay it back they get to write off fake money. FUCKEN FRAUD me and you would go to jail for that.

1. Pragnesh says:

What i do not understood is tcaually how you are not tcaually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus significantly on the subject of this matter, made me for my part believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested except it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always handle it up!

5. Vanessa says:

I think the ear belongs to Alan Sanchez — what a wonderful reporter! I love that guy and his enthusiasm is so great!! Keep going, Alan!!

6. bobby brown jr says:

it is mark s allen

7. alberth says:

angelrose2001 on September 4, 2011 I love the bibs and the ipoton for the EVA vinyl insert. I am always looking for bibs that will keep my son’s clothes dry! My son has acid reflux and is still spitting up at almost 2 years old. These bibs also look really comfy!

1. Carlito says:

umeh uohekacynkwu.duke Posted on am umeh uohekacynkwu,a 27years old boy from nigeria,a graduate of computer and information science lead city university ibadan.please sir,i tried to look for the link of where to fill the scholarship application form

8. Oodko says:

16a1413514fWhats up very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds aloitidnadlyc2a1KI’m satisfied to search out so many helpful info right here within the post, we want work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . . 187