Dishin' With Tina
- Dishin' with Tina: Weiner Works Tina went to Weiner Works, and this morning talked with owner Patty Barba.
- Dishin’ With Tina: Folsom Pizza & Kabob Tina profiled restaurant with an interesting story. 6693 Folsom-Auburn Road Folsom 916.987.1388
- Dishin' with Tina: Cornflower Creamery This week, Tina checked out a place called Cornflower Creamery.
- Hawks Provisions & Public House Located in East Sacramento’s Alhambra corridor, Hawks Provisions + Public House is the casual offshoot of the critically acclaimed Hawks restaurant from husband-and-wife team Mike Fagnoni and Molly Hawks.
- Dishin’ With Tina: Sweets & Sugars This week, Tina is checking out a place called “Sweets & Sugars.”
- Dishin' with Tina: The Draft Sports Bar & Grill The Draft Sports Bar & Grill 8603 Washington Blvd. Roseville 916.745.6463 On Facebook Watch more Dishin' with Tina segments.
- Dishin' With Tina: Guinevere’s Cafe & Bistro Not only does this couple serve delicious Italian food, one of them can play the saxophone! Dishin’ With Tina Guinevere’s Cafe & Bistro 317 Second Street Woodland 916.524.8913 https://www.facebook.com/guineverescafe/
- Dishin' with Tina: Fatso's BBQ & Burritos Tina went to Rio Linda to sample the food at a place called Fatso's BBQ & Burritos. They're open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Dishin’ With Tina: Mints Euro Asian Cuisine Tina is checking out a tasty restaurant where they serve Vietnamese food with a slight twist.
- Dishin' With Tina: Primo Pizza Tina Macuha tried out Primo Pizza this week.