For the man with an unlimited budget, style is easy. The rest of us have to work a little harder to look good with the cash we have. A key wardrobe concept for any man is interchangeability. It sounds complicated and tedious, but it’s a very simple idea. An interchangeable wardrobe is one with fewer specific pieces, but many possible clothing combinations. That is to say, each piece you purchase works with the maximum number of other pieces, allowing you to mix and match in a variety of ways.
Building an interchangeable wardrobe isn’t a one-time project. You don’t just go out and buy one at the store. So treat this as a long-term goal and in fact almost a mindset, rather than a quick fix for your look!
More Manly Minute Posts
- Manly Minute: Flying like a Gentleman
- Manly Minute: Prep Your Stomach for Turkey
- Manly Minute: Carry Stuff in Your Suit
- Manly Minute: Gaining Weight in the Winter
- Manly Minute: She Said Yes, Now What?
- Manly Minute: Spotless Sneakers
- Manly Minute: Cowboy Boots
- Manly Minute: 5 New Job Questions
- Manly Minute: Finding your Perfect Pet
- Manly Minute: Protect Your Family Like VIPs