For the man with an unlimited budget, style is easy. The rest of us have to work a little harder to look good with the cash we have. A key wardrobe concept for any man is interchangeability. It sounds complicated and tedious, but it’s a very simple idea. An interchangeable wardrobe is one with fewer specific pieces, but many possible clothing combinations. That is to say, each piece you purchase works with the maximum number of other pieces, allowing you to mix and match in a variety of ways.
Building an interchangeable wardrobe isn’t a one-time project. You don’t just go out and buy one at the store. So treat this as a long-term goal and in fact almost a mindset, rather than a quick fix for your look!
More Manly Minute Posts
- Manly Minute: A Bigger Small Space
- Manly Minute: You and Your Mother
- Manly Minute: 5 Reasons Men Get Jealous
- Manly Minute: 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Men
- Manly Minute: Tips for Building Muscle
- Manly Minute: Keep This in Your Car
- Manly Minute: Your Final Will & Testament
- Manly Minute: 5 Rules For Long-Distance Love
- Manly Minute: Finding a Good Tailor
- Manly Minute: 5 Reasons to Get Your Kids Into Music