Despite her wanderlust, Nha Nguyen is more than happy to be back in her hometown doing the job of her dreams.
Her thirst for adventure has taken her to many places before returning to Sacramento. After graduating from Florin High School, she moved down to Southern California to attend the University of California, Los Angeles. Since then, she’s been to more than 15 countries, including a semester abroad in England, months backpacking through India and Southeast Asia and a year teaching English in the countryside of South Korea. Her most recent stop before coming back to Northern California was in the Pacific Northwest in Eugene, OR as reporter and fill-anchor for KEZI.
If you can’t already tell, Nha loves to travel and try new things. When she’s not on air, you can find her spending time with her huge family and her baby Baxter, a french bulldog and boston terrier pup.
Nha’s Latest Segments
- Animal House ExhibitThe Annual Animal House Exhibit is back for the 12th year in a row. From painting to drawing, photography to sculpture, the international exhibit of animal-themed art showcases all types all media.
- ReptilesThe rain may have you wanting to stay indoors, but there’s one group who loves this kind of weather: REPTILES!!
- Bacchus House ChristmasWe visited the Bacchus House Wine Bar & Bistro to learn more about the local Christmas tradition.
- Barnes & Noble Beer & WineWe went to a Barnes & Noble in Folsom. But the drink menu is what makes this bookstore different than the others.
- Award-Winning Teacher Gets SurprisedA local teacher got a huge surprise this morning!
- Identity BoutiqueNha is at Identity Boutique with a look at some of the deals they are offering.
- Never Too Early for XmasYou know that sad, depressing feeling you get when it’s time to put away your Christmas decorations? The 99 has a remedy for that!
- Art StreetRemember the Art Hotel? It was a major project commissioning artists to basically turn an abandoned hotel into a temporary museum. ArtStreet is the follow-up project to the incredibly popular Art Hotel project.
- Freedom TruckVeteran’s Day has passed, but Werner, a truckload carrier company, is still giving it up to these men and women all over the country with its “Operation Freedom Fleet.”
- World-Record Push-upsNha was with a woman today whose goal was to set the world record in push-ups. Did she make it? Watch!