So they asked me to update my bio since it said my daughter was “recently born” (she is now driving). I didn’t have a lot of time, so I just copied and pasted Oprah’s official bio from oprah.com
Through the power of media,
Oprah Winfrey Cody Stark has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world Northern California, Indiana, Tennessee, Alabama, and parts of Norway. As supervising producer weather anchor and host host of the top-rated, award-winning The Oprah Winfrey Show Good Day Sacramento Weekend Show, she he has entertained moderately entertained, enlightened eh and uplifted millions of viewers at least 37 people for the past two decades. Her His accomplishments as a global media leader and philanthropist have established her him as one of the most respected and admired public figures today (by his wife, two kids, and his cats.)
Cody’s Latest Segments
- NASA Man: Space Poop ChallengeCody has some interesting space-related stories to report.
- Goodbye NovemberCody said a tearful goodbye to the month of November!
- Interview: Actor Robert WagnerWe talked this morning with legendary actor Robert Wagner. He has a new book called "I Loved Her in the Movies: Memories of Hollywood's Legendary Actresses."
- Stop Motion PoetryIf you’re looking for something to do tonight, how about checking out some local music! The local Modesto band Stop Motion Poetry is performing tonight for their EP release show. The new record is called “Lost on the Drive.”
- Comedian Chad DanielsComedian Chad Daniels stopped by Good Day before his headlining shows at the Punch Line tonight and tomorrow! This guy is hilarious and has appeared on Conan O’Brien’s show a bunch.
- Dia De Los Muertos At UOPStudents involved with MECHA at Univeristy of the Pacific created a Dia De Los Muertos Altar with traditional items like crosses, food, names of loved ones who have passed,photos and flowers.
- Former Chicago Cubs PlayerIt took over a century, but the Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Cody visited a former Cubs player.
- Throwback Kings 1985Today is the Kings home opener at Golden 1 and Cody is taking us back to 1985 when the Kings first came to Sacramento.
- Pringles RingleNeither of them has a degree in engineering, but Cody and Nha took their crack at a ‘Pringles Ringle’ this morning!!!
- Teacher SurpriseA teacher at Eich Middle School is has gone through a REALLY tough time. Her husband died, and she moved her kids to Roseville for her new job and ALL their stuff from their U-Haul was stolen. She is part of a really cool language immersion class. We will be there talking about the class (no desks, NO English) and at the end, Cody had a lil’ surprise for her.