Ken Rudulph

Ken Rudulph

Ken Rudulph

Email Ken: krudulph@kmaxtv.com
Twitter:  @GoodDayKenR
Facebook

Ken Rudulph is the co-host of “Good Day Sacramento.” Ken was born and raised in Sacramento and graduated from Cordova High School (go, Lancers!), then CSUS with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism. His first media job out of college was with KMAX 31. After interning for the sports department—under the invaluable tutelage of Grant Napier—he was hired as a news reporter and joined the “Good Day Sacramento” team in its infancy. Ken was also the co-founder and lead singer of Sammy-nominated funk/rock band Mama’s Gravy.

delmar2011 Ken RudulphIn 1997 Ken moved to Los Angeles where he worked as a sports anchor for local news network OCN; as a sketch-comedy sports host on Fox’s “Best Damn Sports Show Period”; and as the founding host of TVG, the nation’s first interactive horseracing network. Ken is also a contributor to the Onion News Network and has appeared in more than two dozen films and TV series, including “Bruce Almighty,” “Smokin’ Aces” and “True Blood.”

3 rudulph 282 Ken RudulphFifteen years after leaving Sacramento, Ken returns to his hometown with his wife and son to start what he calls his “dream job,” sitting alongside former colleagues Marianne McClary, Tina Machua and Mark S. Allen on the set of “Good Day Sacramento.”

Ken’s Latest Segments

• Manly Minute: 5 Rules About Socks
    At a company training meeting a few months ago, I was introduced to a new co-worker. This guy was extremely motivated and on the ball. I was pretty impressed with him, until I looked down and saw that he was wearing white socks with a pair of dark dress slacks.
  • Manly Minute: Talking Politics Like a Gentleman
    In today’s Manly Minute, Ken has five tips for talking politics like a gentleman after a big debate.
  • Manly Minute: 5 Skills to Save Your Life
    Every man should be able to save his own life. He should be able to swim far enough, run fast and long enough to save his life in case of emergency and necessity.
  • Manly Minute: Being the Drummer
    Being a drummer can be hard work, and yes there’s definitely a few perks. After all, we know how to have fun, there’s times when things go well and you wish you could just marry your kit and have done with it.
  • Manly Minute: How To Order Wine On A Date
    Do you know what you’re supposed to do when the server shows you the wine bottle at a restaurant? Or how to read a wine list? If you’re like most guys, you probably don’t, because no one ever teaches this stuff.
  • Manly Minute: 5 Tips for a Nasty Hangover
    You know better than to buy anything labeled “hangover cure” for the mornings after a wild night, but there has to be something out there to ease the headache, nausea, and overall sense of feeling like crap, right?
  • Manly Minute: Steps For Late-Night Snacking
    In today’s Manly Minute, Ken has five tips for healthy late night snacking.
  • Manly Minute: 5 Tips for the Last Mile
    The last mile of a run is tough. You’re exhausted, at the end of your playlist, and probably have other things on your mind (read: post-run brunch).
  • Manly Minute: Divorce-Proof Your Bedroom
    If misery makes strange bedfellows, snoring bedfellows make for a whole lot of misery. Not only does a partner who keeps you up lead to a bad night’s sleep, but it may also affect your […]
  • Manly Minute: Fantasy Football Etiquette
    Learning to play is easy. Becoming a champion is a whole other story. Fantasy football is like chess for sports buffs: it’s a game of strategy, planning, and research, and there’s a rewarding rush when you beat your opponent at the end.

Comments

1. Leslie says:

Hello Ken…Welcome!! I also was a Lancer and I appreciate your tribute!! Perfect!!! What year did you graduate? We may have common friends, Glad to Have a hometown man,,,good for you!!!

1. Demetrius says:

Me too!!! Go Big Red!!!!

2. John Public says:

Where’s Mike Sorce at? He sucked anyways… Ken, Thank you! There still might be hope! Hang in there! Tina does look like a Granny! ROTFLMAO!

1. Balaji says:

that Gregson-Williams never copied iatermal from LWWs soundtrack for Prince Caspian. I have listened to both soundtracks literally scores of times and can say without a doubt that Gregson-Williams directly copied music tracks from the first film. In some places, he remixed or reorchestrated the music. But no, in Prince Caspian, he did indeed copy and paste a lot of stuff where he could have simply developed the themes he wanted to use. And by the way, David Arnold did use a track from the previous films: To Aslans Camp, from LWW. It plays sometime after the destruction of Dark Island, and is in fact credited near the end of the films credits along with the other music. All the other uses of the Heroic Theme or as Arnold incorrectly called it, the Narnia Theme, were different, and well developed in my opinion. If Arnold had used the other themes written by Gregson-Williams, I think this soundtrack would have been amazing, with a lot of theme development. As for the Dawn Treader theme, I agree that it wasnt used enough. Considering the fact that its the Main Theme of this movie, it didnt have the biggest role.

2. Demetrius says:

What year did you graduated from Cordova?

3. Matt D says:

Welcome Ken. Nice to have you back

4. Maryl says:

I am so lucky!!! I miss Ken terribly on TVG but am fortunate to live in Sacramento and now see him on Good Day Sacramento. I will now be watching GDS exclusively. Welcome home Ken and don’t forget us racing fans!!!!

5. John G says:

Hey Kenny! Nice to see you back in Sac! I loved working with you at the Days Inn many years ago! You was always a riot! Good luck on Good Day!

1. Pedroh says:

Posted on I dont know about Hillary and Onumnut, Onumnut has too many idoit rinos, like Anal Colin Powell, and several fcniaial advisors, who endorsed Onumnut, that are black smucks who will vote for him again, since he is a Kenyan muslim socialist. Plus I think the muslim will ditch FOOT IN HIS MOUTH Biden, and go with the dyke Hillary. Both are Chicagoians and will make and cut deals to keep going, no matter how stenchy it is. With unemployment climbing another 12,000, especially in the summer months when every able bodied person should be able to get a job on construction, it doesnt bode well as the year progresses. The muslim and democrats stimulas program with hope and change, just will not work. If the dems keep following the marxist and communist plan, there might not be an election, excetive orders again will be in effect.

6. Celeste Snavely says:

Welcome, Ken; boy, you just fit like a suede glove in that anchor seat. I think the ship has been righted. Good luck and hang in there; it can get wild! Somehow I’m sure you are up to it!

7. Peggy says:

Welcome back Ken! It’s great to see you in that anchor chair.

8. Raul says:

OK, Ken, glad to have you back in town. Hope we see you at Cal Expo satellite to hangout with us racing fans.

9. Kim says:

Yeah, so happy to see Ken back on local news. Watched the show this morning and it was like you never left. Happy you are home!

10. Marcia says:

Welcome glad to have a permanant replacement for he who shall not be named. Hope we see Cody in the field more now.

11. Tina C. says:

Ken, when I saw you this morning you looked familiar. When your past came up, then I remembered.
    Welcome back!

12. Nancy R says:

I to watch TVG, but is so nice having you on GDS, you’ll do great!!! Welcome

13. Kevin says:

Ken, good first day back, once in awhile please pop off a Chris Rock sound bite!!! Music sounded good today…Mama’s Gravy good tone,,,,get together with Tina and come up with a song, perhaps a song for Good Day Sacramento..promo. You surving Grant Napier very impressive…ouCh! Grant ouch!!!

14. Raquel says:

hello ken (bo) i knew u in high school i wanted to say welcome back and i hope u and your family fit right back in . u look great cute baby and wife

1. Lawa says:

Posted on Hey, you like Jen that why you try to cover your eyes and pretending blind. Jen is raelly ugly like a man with fake boobs, fake blonde,fake tan, and long chin like Jay Leno. All of her face ugly and her body just average with fake boobs, lipo-suction and fake tan.Her legs is short , always wear 10 high heel. etc.. She high maintenance , wear expensive clothes, expensive shoes, proffessional make up artisr help to make her face look better. Without those fake she look like a gradma.

15. Mark & Judy-Fair Oaks says:

Ken Rudulph’s taste in music is Terrible !!

My wife and I are not impressed !!

Jay Z and Kayne West ?

Have you seen what the name of the CD is called and look at a couple of the names of the songs. (Not Cool) !!

1. Ken Rudulph says:

yeah, that was my bad or mistake, I did not see the website with that language you are referring to prior to giving it out. Sorry. The music is still great, but it is aggressive and obviously not for you, I should not have mentioned that on the air.

2. Raquel says:

thats great u spoke up, this is momas friend and i use to watch good day sac. but not so much anymore .

3. Raquel says:

i ment Monas friend

16. m.h. says:

finally! a class act is back in the anchor seat…i look forward to turning on the TV at 4:30 again, welcome, Cheers!

17. Mere says:

Hello Ken–new to Sacramento and Good day. Enjoyed the programing today and yesterday. Glad I tuned in.

1. Kevin G says:

Congrats on the new gig Ken. You’ll be missed at TVG. Good luck. -From; Producer

18. Laura says:

Welcome to the show Ken

19. Donyelle says:

Ken, Congrats and blessings on your new venture… We miss you here at TVG…. Have a blast and enjoy that beautiful family.
    Donyelle🙂

20. ColetteMarie says:

Hi Ken! I will miss seeing you on TVG. Congratulations on your new job. I hope to catch it on the internet. Please come back to TVG for the big race days. It would be great if you were there @ TVG for the Breeder’s Cup broadcasts. Take care!!

21. Lisa says:

You make me want to watch every morning now! Welcome back to Sacramento. You are a perfect fit to GDS!

22. midge(bullet) says:

I miss you so much on TVG. Many blessings with your new job.
    I lived in Sacramento in 66/67 and loved it. Hope you do guest
    appearances on TVG once in awhile. Take care.

1. Gabrielle says:

Ken, my brother, I am soo glad you are back to your true “roots”, Sacramento missed you, as well as family🙂 You are right at home back on Good Day!!. So awesome to see a family member on my local news channel too, and my nephew already gettin name dropped on tv!! haha🙂 Keep up the good work!

23. Bodie says:

Damm – we miss you on TVG!!!!!!!!! Can we talk you into a guest shot on there once and a while?? Best of luck to you on your new endevor!!!!

24. Amy Vigil-Strother says:

Hey Kenny (bo) I too went to Cordova with you..Congrats on your new job! You look good..you give GDS a new fresh face! Keep up the good work!

25. Tautog says:

Good luck Ken the best to you and your family.

26. Beverly Powell says:

Welcome back Ken! It’s good to see you again. I have been watching Good Day since its inception. You have a beautiful family. Good luck to you and I hope this is where you want to be.

27. Mike says:

Hey Ken,
    What a perfect match for Good Day Sacramento, you were right, you can come home again. I P.M. you sometimes about the Kings on TVG and now it looks like a reality that the arena will happen, I can see you invloved in someway with the Kings in the near future, hope to see sometime at Cal-Expo soon!!

28. Doreen says:

Hi Ken, I met you at Santa Anita a few years back… Although I am immersed in the horse-racing business (I manager a T-bred ranch in Tracy) I had no idea of your leaving TVG until I saw you on 13 news this afternoon! Happy for you to be returning home, that is always a good thing! If you ever have the need to feed carrots to horses you and your family always welcome here! Take care!!

29. ray vasquez says:

hi ken, your last day on hrtv, i heard you mention you were going to a station in sacramento. i knew 31 was the only station you would fit pefectly in. i stopped watching gds about 6 months ago because they got this new guy, whose name i didn`t catch, but, i do remember he had the most irratating laugh i ever heard. but, i am watching gds again ,thanks to you. p.s. my cousin, who got me into horseracing, said about a year ago that you the only analyst who knew anything. good luck. ray

1. ray vasquez says:

hi ken, sorry i said hrtv, i mean`t tvg. gotta tip for you. S.A.6 tomorrow, kayla is back on woodsman lass. good luck, ray

30. Cindi says:

I too remember Sam Harris & Sawyer Brown. Go to samharris.com & read his bio. Damn he has been busy since even before Star Search. It says he iwas playing Al Jolsen on stage. Apparently an odd side of the man but how great would that be to see. WELCOME Ken…..ur VERY funny & spontanious.

1. Ken says:

Posted on Tagchen! Ich bin c3bcber AOL zu diesem Internet-Tagebuch megokmen und mag auch einen Kommentar hinterlassen. Mir gefc3a4llt das Layout auc3Ÿergewc3b6hnlich gut und ich werde sicher zeitnah wiederkommen. Ich fc3a4nde es super, wenn dir dir auch meine Website mit dem Topic Ephedra angucken wc3bcrdest. Ephedra Ergc3a4nzungen sind der wirkungsvollste Fatburner fc3bcr rapide Fettverbrennung. Vielen Dank und meine besten Wc3bcnsche!

31. Charlie says:

Really a sad year for Goodday. Loosing Nick Toma ranks at the top of the list. Getting the obnoxious Mathis dude but at least he’s gone. Now they cram an even more obnoxious one down our throat. I guess the management has been ordered to get more high energy but that seems to translate into more obnoxious. I’d bet money that many more feel the same but simply employ the clicker fix. Cody, Marianne, Tina…. I know it’s not easy but you are the foundation and the reason I keep checking back from time to time but as soon as the this new Ken dude or Mark S show up, I’m gone, and it’s usually the OFF button.

1. Pedrito says:

This is getting a bit more tsijecubve, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of neighbors will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune Social is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

32. Brent De Freitas says:

Ken, I wish you all the best. Miss you on TVG. Continued success.

33. Lindy says:

Hey Ken!! It’s my birthday Oct 3 also…but i bet i’m waaaay older than you…have a SUPER day!!

34. Nanci says:

Hey Ken….Welcome and Happy Birthday…It’s my birthday today too! I knew I liked you for some reason…lol. You fit in great with the rest of my ‘family’ on Good Day….been a watcher for YEARS….best of luck to you and your lovely wife and beautiful baby…Nanci

35. Chase says:

You look just like that guy on Onion New Network. Channel IFC

36. Charlie Bernhardt says:

Hi Ken, miss watching you on TVG! It won’t be the same no matter who they get to replace you!!! I bet it’s hard to get racing out of your blood overnight.
    We have a runner on 10/21 at GG if you’re in the area or get the bug I’ll be up there early lunch is on me.

Do well in your new gig.

37. debbie sherman says:

Ken is a wonderful addition to Good Day, I believe they finally got it right!! He’s charming and not over the top! Good Job and good choice!

38. Denise Williams says:

You are a wonderful fit to the good day team. Welcome home and I wish you and your family the best.

39. Anna Marie says:

Thank you for leaving TVG. Now I can watch horse racing again.

Anna Marie

40. bob says:

MY GREAT GRAND FATHER OWED YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER SO WE ARE ALMOST FAMILY GOOD LUCK ON GOOGDAY GOD BLESS YOU

41. James says:

Good Day was a sinking ship, hopefully now it will stay afloat. If this recent change in anchors works then it will survive. If not, this may be the END of GOOD DAY!

42. John Public says:

Welcome Back! Great to see someone other than that loud guy… Still miss Nick, but I like your style Ken! Thanks for having class on that show.

43. Mike says:

Ken,

I work with a Grande Ruduph, any family connection?

44. Kingsley says:

Hey Ken, going to miss you, I have been watching TVG from day one, its not going to be the same.Much love & success my brother.

45. bob weidlich says:

ken
    good luck with new job.77 year old white boy from conn.long time race fan since tomy lee won derby 1959.really miss you on tvg.you did one hell of a job with an audience that is very hard to please.
    you have a beautiful family and if you are as good a dad as media personality your son will be one lucky boy.wishing you the best in all you do bob

46. Tree says:

Hi, Ken! I almost gave up on GDS, but you’ve added a suave, debonaire presence, much like Nick Toma had brought to the program. You and Marianne have that rare ability to relate to your viewers, in all seriousness and in fun. Please don’t let anyone change you into some non-stop gag joker. The viewers have had enough of that already. Oh, and word of advice, the Darth Vader bit? you really must work on your foreign accents! or were you really going for the Sidney Poitier Barbadoes imitation? That was pretty bad. But I forgive you and wish you many years of success on GDS. Welcome aboard!

1. Mohd says:

What a great post, Kristen. Although Will & I aren’t married or atnyhing, I can definitely take a lot of this advice and apply it to our relationship as a couple.I’ve had girls my own age tell me the same thing about making my man cook for me so that I can retain a hold on him. I agree with you 100%! Although I don’t doubt for one second that if I asked Will to cook for me he would, but why should I!? I love him and I love to cook, and even though I only cook for him sometimes it’s nice to treat my man to a great meal.Another thing about the love languages I took the test online once but didnt really realize what I was doing haha. Would you recommend reading the book?Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..

47. Sandy says:

Dude. I know you’re new and all, but you got to stop hogging the station. Every time Mark S. Allen speaks, you start talking over him. It’s frustrating to watch since I’m a Mark Fan! If I feel this way, I’m sure others feel the same way too. We are willing to give you a chance, and you don’t seem like a bad guy, but it really upsets me that you’re trying to come in and take over Mark when we don’t know you yet and we already love him!

1. Nicki says:

I have to agree with you 100%. He seems to talk over everyone and I do not like that at all. I can see he kind of gets on the nerves of the cast sometimes. And when he does the stars interviews, they can’t even talk without him interupting.

48. Michelle says:

Great addition I stopped watching after Nick Toma was gone. You have the same smooth demeanor that Nick possessed. I just hope Marianne doesn’t run you off with her overbearing attitude. Maybe if she left they could keep good people. She has nothing to add to the show unless it’s about her cats! She needs a life! Love you though hang in there!

1. Chandra says:

Totally agree with Michelle. I too stopped watching when Nick left and was not very happy that nobody would say why he left. Because I missed watching Cody and Mark, sometimes I would flip and watch small segments and one day, there you were so I stopped to watch. You have a very mellow happy vibe that seems to counteract Marriannes vibe. I hope you stay for a long time. Missed watching Good Day!

49. Nick says:

Hey Ken,

Good to see you on GDS – you are a natural fit on this show. You have to get your producers to do a KY derby show segment come derby time after laying out credentials on how you nailed Giacomo.

50. Ken S says:

Hi Ken – great 1st name! Welcome back to Sac

51. Ja Nell Harris says:

Hey Ken,
    How was that spicy mystery dish that Teen and Marianne offered you? LOL

52. Sherri Price says:

Hey Ken, I really miss you on TVG. Man it’s just not the same.

53. Cynthia Martin says:

Hello Ken…. My name is Cynthia, I just want to say welcome to the Good day staff!! Ur doing a great good as a co-anchor, but all I want u to know when come in at 4:30am like this morning the make-up they put on u makes ur face really ashy…I’m a sista and it doesn’t do u any justice .. Just voicing my opinion on that issue..My son goes to CSUS majoring in Business 1st year freshman on campus…Thanks for the good job ur doing for the station god bless to u and yours

54. Dave from Stockton says:

I’m happy that you’ve become a member of Good Day, you’re a good fit with the rest of the weirdos. (It’s a joke) I do have to take offense at one thing that you do with regularity though,and I’m sure you’re unaware of it. I ‘m originally from Reno, and you always mis-pronounce the name of my home state. It’s okay for the snow to fall in the Sierra NevAHda mountains but that “A’ in the name of the state is pronounced like act or cat. Or think of it like this, my own quote, “Do you have the right Nevadatude?” I know that it’s a Spanish word and you are pronouncing it correctly that way, but we natives have totally Americanized it and it really grates when you don’t have the right Nevadatude. With much love and respect, Dave from Stockton

55. Lonnie says:

at first i did not know about you now you are one of the crew we love you crew lol man welcome to the 31

56. jo says:

i tried to give you a chance after that coment about smelling like desperation you made to amy, nobody likes being used as a brunt of another new persons very bad put down just to make yourself look better you just showed your tru colers the show is just fine without you.

1. Eileen says:

@jo and all of you small negative Ken group. shut it!!!!! I met Ken in November. What a handsome gentlemen he is and very pleasant. Enjoyed meeting him and Wow! What a gorgeous wife and baby boy he has!

57. josue says:

I GO TO CORDOVA HIGHSCHOOL!

58. steve says:

is it true that u playd barny the dino or is that dont ask dont tell?

1. Yara says:

Posted on Congress is betting the tnosticuents are the lame ducks of course.And the concensus proves it. all one needs to do is turn on the boob tube CNN And your statement was on target! As healthcare is concerned you bet obama will muck-it-up as we can see its all about greed and power. I think we all see the big power grab and control by the government course this country is heading for. The problem is How do we stop it?.. Many feel as if a vote next year will fix the problem. I think it adds fuel to the fire not only that but I believe it is planned and controlled. Frankly speaking this will play rigth into obamas lap. he gets rid of the ones that oppose him. This is a very dangerous man he plays to win but not for America. Do you think that the democrats have no clue that they are going to be voted out? They have drones a model of themselves called republicans. All they need to do is e2€œchangee2€9d teams in mid streamI hate that word.Healthcare is no more than a money grab and nothing less than a power hungry dictatorship / totalitarionship. Ultamitly the micromanagement of the US. This is the avenue of the mark of the beast. The control of life from birth until death with the government making all of the decisions.

59. Mike Duncan says:

Hey Ken,

Just sitting watching Good Day Sacramento this morning an multitasking with work assignments when I saw a split second of someone who looked like you. Did some research and it was you. I have seen some of your work over the years(best damn sports show and cameo appearances in movies/tv) when I lived in Tustin, Ca for a brief moment. What’s even crazier is I ran into Steve Rohrig and John Barnes during my stint in So. Cal. Anyhow, looks like I will be more supportive to Good Day Sacramento than I have in the past. Good to see you.

Mike Duncan

1. Kamil says:

Ooo that’s a good idea to add cinnamon to ffcoee! I bet that’s great . And your tilapia wraps look super delicious! I threw a random dinner together last night- just ground turkey, salsa, black beans, corn, and a little bit of sour cream and I mixed it all together and warmed it up haha. Quick question- who are you self-hosted through?Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..

60. rey says:

finally you dont look like some type of overstuffed,conservative,mine dont stink wannabe type. you are starting to look like one of the regulars there,and blended in like you have been there there for a very long time. the reason i say this is on account with the exception of today, you way overdress like a retail salesperson in a mens clothing store. it was when i saw your loose tie ,that you are starting to fit in on the show dont overdress,dont project conservatism, it just is not you or the GDS theme I know there are many office type politics with some of the cast members there, trust me at times the politics there are just too obvious not to be noticed I used to tune in once in a great while now i tune in now and then, relax start going in without a tie and you will start to be seen as a regular instead of the new hire

61. John ALY says:

hey Ken , how are you ! I hope you doing well where you at , we missed you back @ TVG and I’m still giving them hot tips .. I just want to Wish you and your family happy thanksgiving , best of luck to you and your show !

1. Luz says:

Posted on What a story. I was one of those kids caught up in the Davy Crockett czatre in the 50s and being a John Wayne fan thoroughly loved the movie. Here is something we should all doget out our copies of the Constitution and read it. I am an unemployed Civics/History teacher and have a lot of time on my hands, so that is exactly what I have been doing. Guess what I found? 1) Article One, Section 7, Clause 12: congress shall have power to raise and support armies, but no appropriations shall be longer than for a term of two years. (How long as this idiotic war been going on in the Mid-East?) 2) More importantlycheck this out: 2) Article Two,Section 4: The President, VP, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office for Impeachment and Conviction of Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes. (Bribery?the list goes on.) 3) Article Four, Section 4: The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a Republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion. (The slime Obama isnt the first president to ignore this one. Illegal aliens are an invasion. 4) Article Two, Section 1, Clause 5: No person except a natural born citizen or a citizen of the United States shall be eligible for the Office of President. (Guess who broke this rule?)Now lets look at history:John Marshall, First Supreme Court Justice ruled that Any law passed by Congress that is contrary to or inconsistent with the Constitution is VOID! In the case of Marbury v Madison, 1803, (taught in all law schools), any act of the Legislature, repugnant to the Consitution is VOID! The Congress has already broken the law of the land. What more do you people need before you get out your guns, gas up your SUVs, buy some good walking boots and march on Washington?

62. Raquel says:

u have no idea what kinda trouble im getting an attorney for be aware

63. lynn says:

So there I was, catching up on one of my favorite shows (not that Goodday isn’t) season 3 of True Blood, when I thought, hey, has someone switched the channel cause that is surely Ken ‘acting’ the part of a TV reporter on TV!!!! What a treat however brief. Your voice is soooo distinctive or I would have missed you. You are a wonderful and sexy addition to GoodDay. We are lucky to have you.

64. Mark says:

I loved you on Best Damn…you were hilarious doing the News…best part of the show at that time…sorry when you left…

65. Rhonda says:

Key Ken, did you ever get that Bedazzler you keep talking about?

66. Tautog says:

I would like to wish Ken and his family a happy and joyous holiday season and a very Happy and HEALTHY New Year.

I’m a Brooklyn boy but Sacramento is lucky to have such a stand up guy like Ken.

67. Kim says:

I haven’t lived here long enough to know that you started here, but what I can say is that I’m glad they dumped Mark Mathis and got you back. You are a perfect anchor for the team. Hope you stick around for awhile this time😉

A guy named Kim
    Citrus Heights

68. Mark says:

Hi Ken,
    We have a dive man cave. How can we share a picture or two with you?

69. Tautog says:

Merry Christmas to Sacramento and all of it’s neighbors from a Brooklyn raised boy. Take a look at the video it has been getting better each year from when I was a little kid. I have never found one sole who didn’t like it.

70. Leslie Wilson says:

You have a beautiful family! Can you put a shout out to all the Pagans today a Happy Yule. We celebrate our “Christmas” is today. Thank you.

71. Pam says:

We were just watching S.W.A.T. and had to rerun it several times to make sure but there he was, our own Ken Rudulph. Local boys do good. Jeremy Renner is also in that movie but he’s a bad guy. You are a great addition to the good morning team

72. sherry Fuller says:

KEN..I understand you are starting a band! I would like my hisband to auditiion..HE IS THE FUNKIEST GUITARIST IN SACRAMENTO & ALANTA GEORGIA…HIS NAME IS MICHAEL FULLER…PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE..JUST HERE HIM & I NO YOU’LL LOVE HIM..HIS # IS;(916)617 6648..THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

73. lowla says:

Hi Ken Welcome back to Sac. Merry Christmas to You and yours. Great singing voice…!!!!!!!!!

74. jan says:

Just not very impressed. It is nice that he grew up in Sacramento, thou

1. Leslie Wilson says:

I think Ken is great a refreshing person to have on GDS! Although I miss Nick Toma (where did he go, by the way?), Ken you’re the bomb! Not to mention, very sexy! Your wife is a very lucky woman!

2. Herman says:

That’s just because you don’t know Ken. He is super funny and a great guy to boot!

75. debbie and jason rohmer says:

best cafe to eat at is in south sac at JAH (pronounced jaw) CAFE

76. Freeman Rudulph Jr says:

Hey Ken very good to have you back home. Your the man!!!:):):)

77. Dan says:

Nice suit Ken!!…You look like a pimp!

78. jacki blakeney says:

omg…just was watching bruce almighty this morning…and saw you …i was trippin hard enough to get up and run to the computer to see if i was going off my rocker…thank the lord(no funny intended).. i was right…i suppose you kick more butt than we knew..you go man…

79. Aaron in Louisville says:

Ken, I miss seeing you on TVG. Hope you are doing well.

80. clark says:

tell maryanne to lighten up and amy to grow up

81. Eileen says:

What a beautiful family Ken. I had the pleasure of meeting you in November on the show. You are a breath of fresh air and funny too! You are an added addition to the show. You and Mark are refreshing to watch in the morning.

1. Cemali says:

Posted on Confucius believed in the minortapce of carrying out ancient rituals, for example, offering sacrifices and wearing certain kinds of clothes on specific occasions. He also believed that rituals must change to accommodate to new circumstances. Confucius saw such civility as being important, but harmony was far more important. Carrying out certain formalities is a way to preserve the harmony around us. Harmony derives from everyone knowing his or her place and knowing what is expected of him or her. When asked why he did not return to government service. Confucius replied that by being a good father or a good son, he was doing the most he could do for his government.

82. JOEY says:

nice to see were you wanna be although we miss you at tvg.hope all goes well and happy,i didnt no all this bout you till i read your bio……p.s. got any extra tvg hats laying aroung would love one with your autograph on it …peace ..btw your a class act!!tvg lost a good one!

83. Erica says:

I LOVE KEN!!!! He’s the best, super funny & hunky & personable & he has the voice of a smooth seductive angel.🙂 I’m just bummed that he’s married… but of course. Keep it trill, Kennyyy. Haters gonna hate on boss playas, let em hate.

84. Pam says:

I recently watched the 2002 movie The Good Girl with Jennifer Aniston, and was surprised to see Ken Rudolph as the newscaster. I do not always get a chance to watch GoodDay Sacramento because I am usually out of the house by 4:AM. But It is always great to see a local celebrity doing his thang!

85. Rebecca Adayan says:

Ken, I was just watching u talk about putting together a fishing expedition. O am a widowed mother of two boys…15 and 8, their dad loved to fish with his boys. I used to go with them from time to time but I could never do it by myself now. I would love to see them pick up their poles again and some day pass on what their dad taught them, to their own kids some day. I believe you could help me reach this goal. I was wondering if u guys there at the station would do something for families in or not in these type of circumstances.

86. Professional SEO Agency says:

Hey There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

87. Claudia says:

Your knowledge is amazingly helpful.

88. answers to spanish questions says:

Thanks for every other informative website. The place else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal method? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

89. Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and
    the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a
    new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick!
    Have a nice day!