Julissa Ortiz

Julissa OrtizEmail: jbortiz@kmaxtv.com
Twitter:  @TVTina_Ju
Instagram: GoodDayJu

She’s back! Born and raised in Sacramento, Julissa Ortiz is thrilled to be home!

Julissa attended St. Francis Elementary and St. Francis High School. She started her TV career right here at CW31 as an intern for Good Day Sacramento. After graduating from the University of Southern California, Julissa landed her first on-air job in the desert southwest as the Imperial Valley Bureau Chief for KYMA-TV, the NBC affiliate in El Centro, California. A little over a year later, Julissa moved from the desert to the beach as the weekend weather anchor for KCOY-TV, the CBS affiliate on the central coast. During her five years there, she worked her way into the primary anchor chair on the 6 o’clock evening news. Julissa was also the primary reporter for the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Trial. Julissa is best known for her morning segments, “Breakfast With Julissa” and Friday morning pep rallies at area high schools.

Now back in Sacramento, Julissa looks forward to spending time with her family and friends.

Julissa’s Latest Segments

• Mommy Moment: Mommy Author
    We’re doing a cooking challenge of how to cook for two kids while balancing different parent obstacles.
  • Out-of-the-Box Costumes
    When it comes to Halloween costumes, it’s important to think outside the box! We learned how to take a boring cardboard box and turn it into a Halloween masterpiece using nothing more than a little creativity and things you already have lying around the house!
  • Fire Prevention Week
    Fire Prevention Week kicks off this week! With cooler temperatures, many people are looking for ways to warm up the house, including using space heaters and cooking home-cooked meals, today we’ll show you how to prevent a home fire!
  • Mommy Moment: Tot 2 Walk
    Learning to walk is one of a child’s most exciting phases. While they’re toddling forward, it’s natural to lean over to offer a helping hand, or more likely, a finger for the child to grip.
  • Dance Day at Sacramento Children’s Museum
    We’re getting ready for a dance celebration at the Sacramento Children’s Museum! We’ll show off our dance moves!!
  • Good Day Time Capsule
    We’re putting some items in our very own time capsule where we’re going to bury outback.
  • Animal Empathy App
    RedRover just launched a fun new app to teach kids empathy to animals (and in turn to other people as well!). The app stemmed out of a successful Kickstarter campaign and includes both a cool interactive comic book and a game feature.
  • Flock Fundraiser
    Julissa putting flamingoes on someone’s yard this morning for a good cause!
  • Principal Shaves Head
    A local principal got his hair shaved. He received a “tonsure” haircut, which is a cut that men and women get sometimes when they enter a monastery or convent. It symbolizes religious devotion or humility. […]
  • CHS Theater
    Local theater students are testing out the new stage at Cordova High School! The first production at the new multi-million dollar theater opens tomorrow night! We are checking out the new theater and a preview of the production of Midsummer Jersey!

1. edward says:

hello miss julissa last year i talked to you on my xmas lights on my house goodday came by at 4am this year i have a lot moore lights my be 30,000 and i was santa at 4am to so come on by soon

2. Leonard Carter says:

Julissa, This Thanksgiving I would like to thank you for all the sacrafices that you have made so that we could be intertained.
    The first thing I do in the morning is turn on my TV to goodday ,when one of the cast members is missing I get a little bumed out only becouse you are a part of my life, (Sounds a little mushey). This Thanksgiving I’m thankful for all of the Goodday crew & staff past and present. Also CBS13. Thank You Julissa, Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Deneen Torres says:

Hi Ju, Are you having the tamale contest again this year?

4. Ruthie Warren says:

Makes 15

1/2 cup sugar
    2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
    3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
    4 ounces salted shelled pistachios (about 1 cup), ground to a paste in a food processor
    1 large egg white
    1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
    Pinch of coarse salt
    6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
    1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
    For the garnish: slivered, unsalted, shelled pistachios (optional)

Make filling: Bring 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved; set aside.
    Put egg yolks in the heatproof bowl of an electric mixer set over a pan of simmering water. Whisk by hand until yolks are warm to the touch, about 2 minutes. Fit mixer with the whisk attachment. Mix yolks on medium speed; pour in sugar syrup. Raise speed to high; mix until mixture is cool and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to medium; drizzle in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes.
    Make cookies: Put pistachio paste and rest of sugar in the clean bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Mix in the egg white, vanilla, and salt.
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer dough to a pastry bag fitted with a small (about 1/4 inch) plain round tip (such as Ateco #10). Pipe 1-inch rounds onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing about 1 inch apart.
    Bake cookies until firm and golden around edges, about 10 minutes. Transfer on parchment to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
    Place cookies, bottom sides up, on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Spread 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate filling on bottom of half of the cookies. Sandwich with remaining cookies. Freeze 1 hour.
    Make glaze: Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add shortening; stir until combined. Let cool, stirring, until mixture is lukewarm.
    Using a chocolate fork or regular fork, hold 1 cookie at a time above bowl of chocolate glaze. Spoon glaze over cookie, letting excess drip back into bowl. Transfer to a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Garnish with slivered pistachios. Refrigerate until set, 5 minutes. Cookies can be refrigerated in single layers in airtight containers up to 3 days.
    From Holiday Cookies 2005, Special Issue 2005
    Helpful Hint

Note: The yolks in the filling are not fully cooked; it should not be prepared for pregnant women, babies, young children, the elderly, or anyone whose health is compromised.

Read more at Marthastewart.com: Chocolate-Pistachio Cookies – Martha Stewart Recipes

5. Veronica Clewis says:

What more can I say…you have the most beautiful smile in the world…im going threw alot of depression and I smile everytime I see you smile on the show!!! thanx and congrats on your new Blessing!!! I knew it was you all along!!! lol

6. Cheryl Veri says:

Hey Ju,
    I hope you like the quilt I made for baby Ju. I looked everywhere to fing pink leopard print fleece and finally found it at JoAnns(my favorite place to spend money). I was disapointed that I did not get to give it to you personally. Goood luck with the new baby. Love you on the show!

Cheryl Veri

7. Theresa says:

Ju… As a Mommy of 3 and expecting my 4th… I’m SO excited for you… I know your time til leave is coming quickly but I personally wanted to wish you Blessings and LOTS of love on your soon to come bundle of Joy!!!

God Bless You and Yours!!
    We love you and will miss you bunches!

1. Utpal says:

Okay maybe the Holiday BreakUp Folks are just Cheap and Worthless, wanting to exit oefbre a gift is Due. But, if you are going to be a scoundrel, you might as well be a creative one, like my Ex from 10 years ago .This creep was coming home later and later every night but always with sacks of groceries. He’d say he had to work late, then wanted to pick up a few things (annoying, yes but he was shopping, so .)Until the night/morning he came home a 3 a.m. and I checked the grocery receipt he had thrown away The time stamp on it was for 7AM the previous morning!!!!!!!! All along, had been shopping very early as soon as he left the house hiding the groceries in the car going straight from work to play with his new friend, and then coming home super late, as though he had just been shopping for hours !!!!!!! But, hey, I give him credit .didn’t know he was that smart!!!Bye, Bye Bozo .

8. Joeleen says:

I saw this recipe and remembered you said you wanted a good recipe for pistachio cookies…this one looks yummy!

Pistachio Chip Cookies

74 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch
    1 cup butter, softened
    1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
    1 cup sugar
    1 egg
    1 teaspoon Spice Island® Pure Vanilla Extract
    2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1 cup dark chocolate chips
    In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light
    and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, pudding mix
    and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
    Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to
    Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
    sheets; flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
    Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly
    browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
    Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 80 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,

9. florence says:

julissa going to misses u i pray god be with u and steve and your little girl . i know she is going to be beautiful.

10. Virginia Vielma says:

I’d like to enter the tamale contest please hook me up. thanks

11. Lori says:

My family and I will miss you when you are maternity leave. I hope you will keep us posted on what is going with you week by week but we understand if you dont. Praying for a safe and easy delivery for you. God Bless you and Steve and your new baby, Cant wait to see the new little one. 🙂

12. Deborah says:

Here’s my suggestion for your daughter. How bout this name: Casey Whitney (CW).

13. Michele Butler says:

How about your baby’s name IVY BELLA

14. Matt D says:

Ms. Ju. I am so happy for you and Steve. Good luck with the baby and please don’t forget about us. Can’t wait to see pictures of your beautiful daughter.

1. Andrea says:

I’m pretty sure I’ve never mjamyomcked, for two reasons: 1, my mother is one of those people who always has to one-up your sickness/fatigue/headache with a story about how bad her own is, and that shit drives me crazy, so I make it a point not to do it. 2, I’m sorry, but my FB is supposed to be about ME, yes? I rarely post statuses on my own page about my kids, unless it’s something cool like, (3 year old) is playing Plants vs Zombies, and WINNING. or Check out this awesome video of (10 year old) doing the Safety Dance at the school assembly. Oh, and there’s a number 3: Every time I go to comment on someone else’s post, I read it before I hit enter, and half the time I delete it just because I don’t think it’s as amusing or helpful as I had planned. Like I tell my talkative kid who drives me nuts, Just because you thought it doesn’t mean you have to say it. I think a lot of people (moms or not) could stand to hear this advice. Just because you typed it doesn’t mean you have to post it.

15. hardworkingmom says:

just wanted to say congratutions on the baby to come. happy holidays to you and your family

16. SHINE says:

I think you should have a contest of names for your new little girl.I think it should be one that is a part of you and a part of Steve.unless of course you two have picked out names already but you be surprise what you can learn from out in space…lol

17. Marnie says:

We will miss your wonderful smile while you are gone. You could use my name, I was named after my mother. I love my name because it’s not a commom name. Hope everything goes well in delivery. See you when you get back.

18. lisa page says:

Miss you soo much on the show cant wait till you have that bundle of joy and come back to us. the new mark is nuts.

19. RJ says:

Not to many people know about the El Centro Area. Back in the late 70’s, I lived in Coachella, and worked in Indio, The area has changed a lot since then, but the summer weather still sucks!

20. jeremy says:

congratulations on haveing a healthy baby girl . i hope you and yours a happy new year.(:

1. Diann says:

Julissa & Steve–Congratulations on your new baby! Love the name and Ju, how can you always look so absolutely gorgeous, even after giving birth?!

1. Diann says:

Okay, I apologize, Steve, no harm intended…Large is a great last name for a man–inferring to the size of lower extremities–but for Natalia Bella? Jokes will abound. I know–I’ve been substituting for middle school for 15 years and kids can be mean. Best wishes to all of you.

21. Jo says:

Good luck with the baby but you u put on airs to much for me so stay gone!

22. Lisa Ponce says:

Hi Julissa, I just wanted to say congrats on your new blessing baby girl i’ve been in mexico for a year, and i guess i really missed all of you guy. But i’m very happy you got to enjoy that beautiful moment of being a mother and having your bundle of joy she is so cute and beautiful she must get it from her mama. HAHAHAHAHA. My god bless your bundle of joy and your family. Lisa

23. jeri says:

congrats on your beautiful new baby girl. But when r u coming back to good day? u r very missed. hope all is well with u and your new little family.

24. Benjamin Stone says:

How are you doing this morning? Did you have your baby yet or anything? Haven’t heard much or anything from Tina on that? When are you going to be returning?

Benjamin Stone

1. Shivam says:

NeedFinancialHelp on October 10, 2009 If anyone is in need of amidcel or financial assistance, please visit us at NeedFinancialHelp (dot) org. We are non profit. We have helped many people get back on their feet and there are NO fees, we are free.

25. pete says:

juist wanted to say hi to you guys your baby & you that is & ask to meet you someday maybe over dinner always wanted to give you a big hug &say thanks for being you have you on my mind .

26. David Brannon says:

Julissa and Steve, your little girl is totally beautiful. I just seen her on Good Day this morning. You two did a great job!

27. Nora Gayac says:

Hi, Julissa…hope your doing great! how is the new baby? i can’t wait to see you back on the show!!! congrats again on your bundle of joy!!!

28. Laura Taylor says:

so here it is hope Julissa and her new baby are good, sure do miss Julissa she has been missed love here since of humor and always love waking up too see her.

29. Eshia says:

Come back to wrk. we miss you!!

30. Tina says:

I was wondering when your coming back from maternity leave? Miss seeing you on good day

31. leah says:

are you coming back to the show soon… Or did you decide to stay home with your baby

32. leah says:

are you caming back to the show ? Or you decided to stay home with your baby

33. leah says:

when r u coming back on the show

1. LISA CHAVEZ says:

34. Susan Archila says:

Hello Julissa I’m excited about you comming back to the show tomm..You have been very missed..I know it will be hard to leave you beautiful baby I have been there myself…It will make the best part of your day to return home to see her…I wanted to tell you too that I had the pleasure of meeting you in Santa Maria when you worked for KCOY you were reporting at the Rodeo Parade.. Hope you have a great first day back…

35. Carole Martin says:

The Kings existing song should be “Hit the road Jack and don’t ya come back no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack, don’t ya come back, What you say.” Carole Sacramento

1. Esmanur says:

Awwww . so sweet!I think mine is around 30 lbs now and today for the first time, I just. cduoln’t. carry. her. home. Yep, had to drop her in the stroller, but fortunately she totally got it. (!) First I had to switch sides, and she said, I’m heavy! Yes, I agreed. Then not much further along, I told her I simply coudn’t carry her any further, she was getting to big, and she was cool with it. I’m guessing you’ll reach this point sometime soon, too?

36. Rosella--Turlock says:

It’s good to have you back, but where is Mark Mathis?

37. Melonie Leon says:

hey ju u look great. You and steve made a beautiful little girl. So glad 2 have u back. Love seeing ur smile and and laughter. Again welcome back.

38. Marcia says:

You were talking about phone apps on today’s program, and one that I have found that is hard to do without is called “Lose It!”. I have been using this app for the past 2 years and have lost 126 lbs…only 14 more to go!

39. laura s says:

HEY JULISSA….. good morning , i want to know why the royal couple get any kind of royal wedding ? aren’t they already living together ? dosen’t anyone do it right anymore ? love your show … can’t start my day without you all . laura s

40. slacker says:

Good article , I’m going to spend more time reading about this topic

41. Lydia Zazueta says:

hey Julissa where the heck is Nick Toma

42. Tonia Baltimore says:

Presh101@aol.com if you are ever up for the challenge?

43. Anita Adams says:

The scariest thing I’ve seen in a long time is Ju on a bicycle! I wouldn’t get on the back of her bicycle built for two. Good luck for your race tomorrow!

44. Mr. Disney says:

On the 70’s show you guys did, I was shocked! You got some dance moves!! Nice!!

45. W.Beauchamp says:

I was J-O’s biggest fan but since Ive moved to san diego I havent been able to see her.. J-O you rocked my world! hope to see you again somewhere on TV

1. Ananda says:

I’m 12 my mom and I have always been ttepry open, but latly we seem to just clamp up. My dad is going to Alabama for the week and I feel that would be the perfect time to bring up the Sex Conversation, but I dont know how to tell her I know about sex with out feeling mega embaressed. She never talked about it before, Ive always been the indipendent one in the family and I dont want to have the dreaded sex talk at all. I know everything oral, periods, STD, safe sex , and how to protect myself. The thing is when ever we talk about anything to do with body parts its sooo embarressing and lately we just dont bring it up at all. I feel like I’m going to have to start the conversation, but I dont know how .. please help me! Thank you for your understanding in my situation ..

46. HELEN GONI says:

47. Yolanda DeVore says:

Good Morning to You!
    Now that your back again, show us a picture of the Baby!!

48. Lynda Mendez says:

I thought you had an unusual name but there over 30 “Julissa Ortiz” in Face Book!
    I still feel you have a beautiful name.

49. Lynda Mendez says:

I am glad you are back!

50. VNessa says:

Hi Julissa, I love the show. Glad you are back. Thanks for reading off my FB post this morning. (Brother, Sister Rivalry) I was about to change the channel, when I seen you read my posting🙂 Thanks. Love the show, you all make me laugh: Mark, Tina, Kristina, Cody, Marriane🙂 Good Shows!

51. Rosemary says:

, I need help ASAP, I have a wedding im in 6-25-11 YA and i need a dress, LAVENDER well i know you guys have a story on used dresses for prom ect, can i please get the # and location PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED IT LIKE Y.E.S.T.U.R.D.A.Y.😦

1. Danielle says:

Try to be the better oprsen without them noticing it. Be humble around them, but don’t let them walk all over you. “Pretend” to “like” them by at least nodding and saying a quick hello when you cannot avoid running into them.Stay out of their business, let their own stupidity run its course they will eventually draw the attention of others for the wrong reasons and their own lifestyle will blow up on them. Avoid them as much as possible, do not allow any conversations beyond a polite hello.If you attempt to get involved they will drag you into their world.Focus only on yourself. If you have any support at all, a friend or relative or co-worker or social worker who is willing to stop by once in a while, then have them do it when your nasty neighbors see you have company once in a while they will be less likely to try and take advantage of you.If they are truly psychotic and abusive talk to your local law enforcement and see if other people have complained about them, if the police wont help, then you must distract yourself by only taking care of yourself and ignore them.Try planting lots and lots of tall growing shrubs and plants between your yards for more privacy.Consider getting a home security system. Consider getting a much bigger dog than they have, like a German Shepherd or a Rottweiler.Do not EVER go along with them to town for lunch or anything ever again, just turn them down politely, tell them you are expecting company Don’t be rude to them (that will only fuel their fire), just be a passing shadow to them, they will hopefully not bother you anymore.These people will drag you down to the worst end, don’t let them stay away from mean people. They suck.

52. Patrick Berg says:

Hi Julissa, Last fall you did a segment of a young man collecting vacuums. I have an old Hoover & attachments to donate him. It was my deceased mother’s and however used it looks she never abused the machine. As a matter of fact, her father [Grandpa Al to me] sold them and it was a gift to her in the 50’s. Can you provide some contact info to the young man with his “kooky collection” of vacuums~or forward this to him with my email [pjbpapa@gmail.com]. I will gladly pay the shipping. FYI ~ I also donated her bicycle [1936 Elgin] to the Calif. Bicycle Museum in Davis. Thank you, Pat

53. Linda says:

54. Janet Allen says:

Hey Ju,
    I found something that im sure that your gonna want. On QVC they have Zebra print kitchen knifes, the item number is K-34693 $29.00. Just thought i would let you know.. Also congrats on the baby.

55. joe cuba says:

Congrats on the baby, Steve’s a very lucky man! Love your smile!

56. franklin says:

your a breath of fresh air evert day

57. kristina says:

Watch video of dogs most clicked
    ,giggles!they r playing and dog plays dead soo funny I’ll try to FB

58. teresa says:

my daughter is pregnant due not till end of aug. I dont think she will last that long! i know there was a pizza place that swears to put Pregos (lol) into labor can you give me info!!!! We live in folsom . thank you!!!!!!TERESA

59. Veronica Spagnola says:

Gary Gelfand and Steve Holy…in the same day??? Nice way to start my day…..thanks Good Day…..would be nice to see more of Gary…….

60. nezz says:

whats so dam funny….you would think you wouldve grown up after having a boby(I GUESS NOT)

61. W.Beauchamp Jr says:

I used to LOVE watching you on GDS before you got married. I moved to San Diego about 2yrs ago and havent watched the show since. Are you even on anymore? And how could I watch all the way down here in Diego? Thanks🙂

62. Cathy G says:

You make me laugh when you do those silly voices. You are a breath of fresh air…I enjoy watching you so much, you are adoreable.

63. maria Belli says:

Hey Ju !!!!!! when u comming back????????

64. Liz Balcom says:

65. Liz Balcom says:

Good Moring Julissa it is very good to see you. Welcome back. Take care and have and great day. I hope that you had a wonderful vacation.

66. Laurent says:

Hi Ju! I saw you yesterday in Costco and was star struck! I wanted so badly to say hello but you had your baby and Mom with you. Your one of my Favorites on the show. Keep Dancin!
    God Bless

67. Richard Llamas says:

When did you first realize that you wanted to pursue a career in journalism? Did you find the broadcast journalism to be very enjoyable rather than investigative reporting? It seems that you are more at play than work when you are sitting in at the desk there for Goodday Sacramento; is that more of the appeal for you working at station 13? Hope you reply interested in knowing!

68. emiliano says:

i miss seeing your beautiful face every morning on kcoy

69. momrocks47 (paula d castles) says:

my name is paula castles. i have sent you animal prints of leopard shown in magazines, etc. your best friend’s mom irma is my hairdresser.she comes here because i am again on total bed rest.i had a rubella vaccine injury when i was one day post-partum back in 1974. i was allergic to the vaccine! i have been permanently disabled,,,,,lost my career as a nurse and i was married only 5 months. we are maried 38 years! i had a son in 1968 and another born in 1977. i am only 64. i used my wheelchair in church work, girl scouting,and woodland healthcare auxiliary each for over 25 years. i took care of mom, who needed nursing attendant care since 1980.the years fly!my best to steve, and a kiss for your daughter! you are a dear lady!

70. bob says:

1. Ericka says:

the only knowldge most poplee have of it is through the media. Exactly! So we are not in a position to form a proper opinion. So we shouldn’t go around shouting guilty , when we know perfectly well we’re not in a position to judge.without being personally involved in the case, I, like everyone else, on practically every issue, am forced to rely on the media for the raw material from which opinions are formed.If you acknowledge this fact, MM, then perhaps you ought to be a little more circumspect. If you know your opinion is founded on incomplete or unreliable evidence, then doesn’t that give you pause for thought? When one is, by one’s own admission, not in full possession of the facts, one is not actually in a position to form an opinion on anything other than the reporting itself. And that, I believe, is the only sane/rational position to take. Anything else is dangerous hearsay, and that’s no way to run a country, or a legal system.

71. bob says:

PS AND A 10

72. lizz cardoza says:

I taught Julissa at St. Francis Elementary and she was one of my favorites!!! Always smiling and laughing. I’m not in Sacramento anymore but am glad to see her on local tv!!

73. raynomd dillard says:

hello my name is raymond and my brother is missing and has bin 4…5-6 days now and i need help 2 get him known plez plez help me get my brother back..plez ;( ;(

74. Buck says:

Julissa looks good in purple, great smile too.Way hot milf.

75. josephgein says:

Will someone please answer my question regarding Marianne’s catfish bait farts? Thank you.

76. robert says:

77. Grammie Glennis says:

Hi Julissa –
    You showed an app for the keychain scanners for stores. Where do I find your info about different apps? How is the baby? Thanks Glennis

78. sparky says:

i think it is so rude how she is always on the computer emailing or on the net when a reporter is on a live shot, when the reporter says back to you she is on the net everytime! huh????? o am i on ????? YES YOU ARE!!! HOW RUDE!!!!

79. Bart O Emry says:

I received an email from you regarding my nephew and i building a boat by hand. You mentioned doing a segment next week on us. I am game. Please contact me asap.

80. Corinna dorsey says:

hey merry christmas to you and yours! and the good day team! you guys rock.

81. Claudia says:

HORRIFIC UPDATE on Samantha as of today, Wednesday, December 07, 2011 about 10:30AM:
    I am working with a wonderful director from a rescue that works with low income people and homeless with their pets in Sacramento. She is awesome. She was able to convince the owners to let her take Samantha to the vet today, Wednesday. Samantha is in really bad shape. Her demodex is chronic, her complete chest is raw, she has bumps all over her body and she can’t stop itching. She has chronic diarrhea, she is weak, she does not have vaccines and she does not get any attention. She still needs other tests. The original Sacramento County Animal report said it was not so bad and the dog is ok and has what she needs, but maybe it was because it was late in the evening and not enough light. This girl needs continued medical attention and the owners cannot give it!! Now to describe the horrid conditions she is living in! We hope the owners surrender her to the rescue. When the rescue went to pick her up to take her to the vet she was surrounded by her own diarrhea feces and lying in it, she is on a very short leash, she is tied all the time, she is in a corner in the back yard and is outside in this cold weather, she had no food or water, she was weak to get up and she cowered and whimpered when the male owner approached her (it was so sad), but so happy and loving to the two women from the rescue. She is very sweet and loving even though she is in these horrible conditions. We need to find a foster home for her where she is loved and cared for. The rescue is willing to take care of the medical. She needs your thought and prayers. She needs a Christmas miracle. This breaks my heart!!

82. Anna Marie Hjalmer says:

Hi I saw the utube clip this morning of the cat and the girl doing yoga. Can you help me find it please?

83. AL says:

84. Jowena says:

About 8 months, I netciod her mums temper She has developed that much more now she is 17 months. I believe most of your personality is born into you. Empathy, genuine kindness, even temper, shyness, patience are all to do with chemicals in the brain. Our DNA may construct our children the same way. This is unpopular with a lot of people who believe we are all individual blank slates. You can train a DOLPHIN to be kind, but only by a reward scheme. Genuine kindness and empathy will shine through when she gives you her toast, even when she wants it. It will show soon.